Sunday, June 28, 2015

Hmmm

So clearly I'm not making it with writing each day about things that make me happy..but I AM thinking about them.

My dog Kasey and my cats, Mimi and Zipper make me happy.  Keeping them fed, brushed, loved and paying attention to them every chance I have makes me happy.  It's what I'm supposed to do.

And really, right now it is all about doing what I am supposed to, until it feels right and natural again and not an effort or exercise.  It's the only coping mechanism I seem to be able to effectively employ.

Today I am simply happy that it's been overcast and the heatwave eased a bit.  It's enough.

I'm also grateful for a job and a way to get there and a fine ham sandwich I just put together.  So there.

Happy Sunday.

2 comments:

Анна Фрейт said...

The postings on your site are always excellent. Thanks for the great share and keep up this great work! All the best to you.

http://awriter.org/affordablepapers-com-review

YooB said...

Posts shared useful information and meaningful life, I must appreciate the way you have express your feelings through your blog!.
Thank you for sharing!
Yoob Games
JuegosFriv2
Kizi 2
Yepi 100