Sunday, June 3, 2007

Himself

I am primarily a knitter but I fell for this sock monkey kit several months ago. It said ages 7 and up you see, and my niece was coming for the weekend.

Pfffffttttt#@x!*%!!!!!

The first thing it required listed INSIDE the package was a sewing machine which I didn't have. This produced a very disappointed niece (Madison) and girlfriend (Jack) who has this wierd obsessive love of sock monkeys.

One hand-me-down sewing machine later he lives (sort of). I give you the Lazy Sock Monkey.

3 comments:

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

I'm sorry I had to repost, I can't spell today. What I mean't to say is that he's handsome and I don't know how you're going to give him up.

Anonymous said...

I think he is absolutely gorgeous! I want one!